Sunday, 1 March 2015

Hot Picks: The Best of St Patricks Day 2015



St Patrick's Day is widely considered to be exclusively for students and the Irish... oh and the Americans who of course (at my envy), celebrate almost every major holiday around the world. Well I do love a national day - especially one as fun as St Paddy's! Therefore, I've decided to compile my favourite Paddy's Day hot picks in the hopes of inspiring some of you to tip your hats to the Irish on the 17th March.

My St Paddy's Picks:

6 comments:

  1. Great idea, I should buy some face paint.
    http://lushobsessed.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love face paint! You definitely should. 1 day to go! X

      Delete
  2. Love the green scarf! Rebecca | www.rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore the green scarf... I think it may just be my favourite item from this list. X

      Delete