Friday, 24 April 2015

Earth Day: My Life On Earth So Far

"There are no passengers on Spaceship Earth... we are all crew."


Yesterday was earth day and I have to say, I really enjoyed seeing all of the beautiful images and hearing the wonderful stories of our very own planet earth. It's easy to disengage with nature in this day in age. We surround ourselves with technology and forget about the real miracle that is mother nature.

I was pleasantly surprised to come across a fantastic tool courtesy of the BBC. By entering your date of birth it assesses your life and how the earth has changed during your time here. It was unbelievably intriguing and made me feel that much closer to our extraordinary planet. Here's some of my facts, many of which are truly humbling:







I have now made a conscious vow to myself to not only enjoy nature through technology, but actually get involved in the real deal. Tomorrow I will be taking a trip to my Grandma's lovely garden and start giving it an overhaul - call it my new project & stay tuned! 

To get your very own custom earth story click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment